It’s not a summer camp. It’s not an honors seminar. It’s far from boring and students aren’t cooped up in a classroom for days on end. It is Operation Catapult, a unique summer program for high school students who have completed their junior year.
Beyond brain stimulation, students will:
- Integrate and supplement previous learning.
- Explore fundamental scientific and engineering principles and systems.
- Have an opportunity for group living in a campus setting.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience! Students get:
- Three weeks of living at college and meeting students from across the country (and world);
- To set up and run advanced experiments;
- To be taught by real professors;
- A chance to see what engineering and the physical sciences are really all about;
- To use every bit of learning and ingenuity they’ve absorbed in 11 years of school;
- To have a blast the whole time they’re doing it!
View more information about Operation Catapult on Rose-Hulman.edu/catapult.